3 key takeaways: Strategy – Branding – Campaign
You might be starting from ground zero, you might have grown too quickly, or maybe you just want a team to help you with anything and everything that comes your way. The Full Service package is for those individuals/businesses looking for a creative partner. We are your personal creative/marketing/managing suite that can also get your dry cleaning in a bind. From logos to presentations, to SEO, social media, video production – you name it, Headword can handle it.
What You Get
- Strategy Guide
- Branding Suite
- Brand Identity
- Branding Toolkit
- Audience Development
- Media Management
Who is It For?
- Funded start-ups planning for the future
- Businesses in Kaizen-mode, constantly evaluating and refreshing
- Businesses with a continuous cycle of marketing needs
- Businesses looking for an agile team to service any needs that come up
1: Strategy Guide
Research: Working alongside the client team, Headword will interview key stakeholders, review any existing assets/audience data, and analyze the competitive landscape. This will help us understand the nuances of your business and aid in achieving project goals. The conclusion of this phase will be a discovery read-out meeting and corresponding document.
- Stakeholder interview(s)
- Existing asset analysis
- Competitive landscape review
- Audience analysis
Planning/Strategy: Once our research and analysis are complete, the Headword team will create the Strategy Guide. The resulting Brand Blueprint will be a critical document in articulating the customer journey, customer persona, brand positioning, and brand character. During this phase, an internal creative brief will also be developed. This map will guide the team to best reach the project goals.
2: Branding Suite
Evolving from the research and briefs the Headword team will develop a branding suite. This will include visual and vocal elements that resonate with your brand’s defined audience. Once an identity has been chosen, deliverables to help connect with the defined audience will be created. The conclusion of this phase will be the handover of assets, such as working files and PDFs, to the client.
- Identity: Visual and Vocal Identity exploration that will result in the final brand identity.
- Brand Toolkit: Final touchpoints to aid in activating and deploying your brand.
3: Audience Development
Evolving out of research and strategic planning (whether by us or provided), Headword will develop a creative campaign that aligns with your goals and connects with the target audience. Headword will also establish and manage your digital campaign, constantly monitoring, reporting, and optimizing so you’re always getting the best results.
- Campaign: Headword will create or interpret (if provided by you) a campaign strategy and creative campaign concepts.
- Media Management: We’ll work with you to activate and deploy your campaign. We’ll be in charge of targeting, testing, and reporting our findings back to you based on the needs of the original campaign strategy.
We needed to find an agency that would elevate our brand presence and create lasting commercial success. Headword achieved this and more. We are grateful for our ongoing partnership.
From the first meeting, I liked the team and their confidence. They recognized the challenges of my industry and collaborating felt easy. Headword created a strong brand identity for my business and I am confident I chose the right team for this project.
I never thought I could open a business in a global pandemic but… I did! HUGE thank you to the team at Headword for helping make my dream a reality.
Thanks so much… it’s been great working with your team! Will definitely stay in touch.